Thursday, October 26, 2006

WHERE IS EVERYONE THIS WEEK!!!

 

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    where are you all this week have you gone into hibernation.LOL Your all very Quiet So I expect Busy too!!!!

                                             

Well the Last Few Days have been busy for me too.! Thats an understatement Really as nothing has really got done with me chores! I have been Shopping again, see told you all I LOVE SHOPPING!!! Well Christmas is only round the corner and for me i have to start shopping pretty early so that way i can afford all those presents LOL. I love buying presents!!!                          

I told you all i think that Last Weekend when mandy my sister came over i bought her a present NOTHING MUCH  but it was to show my appreciation for all her help she gave me at the time of Laila coming into the world. She was excellent, Anyhow i was out shopping and came across a keyring in a heart shape and it read across the front Sister. well it had a catch to it and when i openned it ~ it had a place for a picture each side ~ so inside it i put a picture of her niece Laila and on the other a Piece that said thankyou ! Hayley mandys daughter liked it but it was unfortunate that i could not get her one as they did not have Niece on it and nor a plain one, But i have now found something very similar for her and my brother pete . So i just hope they like it .~

Well here is the update on my brothers~nose!!! lol. He came home from Hospital Yesterday Morning after his op ( the operation is to help him breathe better through his nose as he was having a bit of trouble) So it wasnt so he had a Spectacular Looking Boat!! Sorry Pete! I have to Laugh!!!

He is in a lot of pain Bless him and he is coping really well, The hospital gave him pain relief  but today he needed to have something stronger today which his doctor perscribed for him. I visited him last night with my son georgie and my sister mandy and her family were there too. It was sad to see him poorly as such but our nephew Ryan (Mandy's son Kept making us laugh as he is so comical) So poor pete was just laying there while we was all errupting in laughter. I assure you pete we are not wicked really LOL.  But wish you well Real soon and then we can see the new BOAT!!!

Well other than that Not much else to say except tomorrow ill be off to the grave to hopefully put a new plaque up and arrange Lailas Daisy chain!!!!

And then Getting Ready for the Boys to go to a Birthday Party on Saturday and im going to the memorial ( the boys were invited to the memorial but i thought it fair to give them the choice and im sure in childrens eyes  a party is far more exciting than a service, and at the same time they should enjoy thereselves as it hasnt been much fun for them.

BUT BOYS LOOK~OUT HALLOWEEN NEXT WEEK AND WILL WE CELEBRATE IT REAL GOOD ~ X

SO I NEED TO BE OFF TO START MAKING THERE HALLOWEEN CARDS OTHERWISE I WONT GET A CHANCE OVER THE WEEKEND!!!!!

SO BYE TO YOU ALL FOR NOW SPEAK SOON IN A FEW DAYS!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks to Roxy for her lovely pics links are on my side bar......

And also to sugar for the lovely memorial picture with my daughters name on and delivery date!!!!

KERRYANNE~                                                                                           

                                                   

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea i have a baby shower to go to saturday i have some gifts already for my baby cousin i just need a pretty gift bag.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie!
If you've been reading my journal you know ho w I'm doing. :(
Haven't seen your comments.
TY for the mention re the Memorail pic, but i didn't see it? Are you saving it for something else.
Noticed the Memorial Badge pn your sidebar, it looks good! :)
Have a nice day.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for getting me something similar to what you got mum. i'll see you on saturday for the memorial. xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been around Kerri..  Well, I have, but just now getting caught up with journals.  I'm glad that you are doing well, and it sounds like what you got for Mandy, is very pretty!  Mandy is such a sweetheart!  I know she must love that necklace, especially with it having a picture of sweet Laila in it..

Take care,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hehehe....poor Pete....Your making me laugh Kerry! =)~
Get well soon Pete....
Hope the memorial goes well this weekend Kerry you and
your family will be in my thoughts....

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))Sounds like you have a loving sister,we are very fournet to have family like that in our lives,that are always there for us when you ned them.That was very special that you bought somehting for Her.My Sister and I didnt get along when we were little,we did,but you know how sisters are.lol.We are closer now.I will be going to Dizney World next week with my Mom,my Sister and Her family.They said I am sitting by 2 rugrats on the plane because I have a potable dvd player.lol.y neice and nephew.My other nephew will be sitting next to His DAd.He has a lap top,so,maybe I can get on from time to time.lol.HAve a nice night.

Anonymous said...

I know JLand is super quiet...must be getting that Halloween stuff together.  Your poor Pete...take care of yourself Kerry Anne.  Glad you got to go shopping.  Shopping is always fun.  xx  Chris

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry, just popping in to say hi and see how you're doing. J-Land has been quiet lately. I think it has to do with the weather. I know I suffer from seasonal depression, not sure how many other do too. I'm looking forward to finding out how it went with Halloween. I hope you're OK.

Hugs, Mandy ~