Sunday, October 22, 2006

What A Weekend

  

            ***Hi  Everyone***                

How was your Weekend? Good i hope

 

My Weekend has been a Hard one, Especially

 now the children are home with me, as i crave quiet time and me time! This is selfish i know but its so hard to get to grips with NORMALITY back to the trying to get the children back into routines. And the usual household chores, this is where im struggling as i know what im supposed to be doing but dont really want to be doing it so therefore my heart is not in it!!! (This is definitely Selfish and Mean of me but i cant help it)

So my weekend was of constant shouting and moaning and then the frustration was just building and building till i had to let some out (Why cant you lot leave me alone) This was bad but i had no other way of trying to say how im feeling and at home everyone is as though normal and i feel like im walking around waiting for this cloud to dissapear and i know this is going to be ages and i also know i have to try and console myself for my Familys sake BUT GOD THIS IS A HARD TEST FOR ANY WOMAN NOT JUST ME! and a cruel one at that!

Yesterday my brother pete came round and cheered me up a bit, he stayed for dinner and chatted to the boys and we took photos of them together and then out of no-where came a beautiful RAINBOW hooray it had arived outside the back of our house ! We really wanted a Rainbow for Laila on her day but unfortunately it wasnt to be, but anyhow Samuel thought it was GREAT  so we took more photos of the rainbow!

My Sister Mandyalso came round with her Partner Terry (Tinks i call him! this is another story but hey if your reading tinks! have you done your duties lol)

AND ALSO MY WONDERFULNIECE CAME TOO! ~SHE IS SUCH A JOY GOOD COMPANY AND THE BOYS LOVE HER TO BITS , THEY ARE ALWAYS SITTING ON HER AND MESSING AROUND ! YOUR BRILL HAYLEY AND WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well they stayed for dinner too and then the kids wentto bed and we hit the computer (well mandy did anyway) She sorted out so much stuff on here i would never of had a clue how to do it me self ~as for trying to find stuff now maybe a different matter but i think i have cracked it lol) But Mandy thankyou so much for all your help and for me tag that i collected my from cherry2sweet2eat~ I only found out about it as i browsed her journal and thought i like the look of that so i put in me order and then an email came through saying you had already ordered one for me (lovely jubbly i thought and it was ready for collection. That was another story trying to save the picture but as you can see cracked that too! HEY NOT BAD AYE BIRD!!! ill never be a computer whizz like you though lol.

Well as you all can see ive changed me border as i thought i needed to add some more pics of my other boys (the crazy two) bless their hearts and the eldest one in the picture asked me to put this one in, so michael ill show you in the morning of tomorrow and see iff  i get a good response  out of him and ill let you all know!!! However Samuel my 3 yr old will think its great anyway as it has his picture on here lol.

So to all in J~Land thanks for all your comments and ill get round to browsing all your journals as soon as i can and ill leave you all a comment!!!

And Mandy just one more thing do you like your dancing flower on my border?!!! oh good as this is the one i pinched off here and was on here all last week without you even realising and GUESS WHAT ? its still here lol and is staying for a while if you dont mind . Lots of love and Hugs to all and have a good week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And finally Last of all this is for cherry! this young lady is the one who made my picture at the top and i think its lovely and if you go to my side bar her link is there for anyonewhowould loveto view her pics.

 ~chocolate cherried creations2sweet2eat by Diama~

GOODNIGHT ALL AND ILL BE BACK SOON

                       ~YOUR ALL SPECIAL ~

                                  ~People~

                                        XX

 

HERE IS MY APPOLOGY TO CHERRY!!

When i edited her picture here i made a mis~hap some how as to the size it came out  so please except my appologies and now i have mandys expertes with computers i will not edit pictures if i think they have not came out the right size (ill check with me sis mandy first) SO SORRY FOR THE BOO BOO!

blimey did i feel a right wally! lol  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like you had a rough day,dont be to hard on yourself,take as much as time you need to and venting it is a good way of letting it all go.I am sure boys understand and I know you dont like doing that.I want to say,this to shall pass and I know thats a hard thing to say right now.But all of us here in J-land are here for you.We love you.Have a nice week ahead and I love that snow pic.I want snow so bad,already.lol.They would love to kill me at work,every winter when it snows,if it does,they blamee it on me.lol.

Anonymous said...

kerryann im sorry but please take my graphic out of this entry please. I like many other taggers dont like to see our work distorted resized and edited. Somehow my photo is smaller then what i made it in this entry. Maybe ur sister can show u how to get it to its original size until then it looks bad on my behalf.

Anonymous said...

It'll be difficult to find your balance, Kerry Ann. Meanwhile - all strength to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

New to your journal, will have to read up when I have more time. Guido sent me over. Hope you'll come visit me.
Blessings,
Sugar
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/SUGARSLIFE/
http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/INHISNAME/

Anonymous said...

Just dawned on me who you are! LOL
Of course I've been here before. Just not a regular because you haven't been visiting me. Sorry I didn't recognize the name.
Blessings,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Aww. Love you too bird.  xxx

Anonymous said...

Kerry Ann, it's not bad on your part to feel and act the way you are.  It's normal and part of grief.  I'm glad Mandy helped you get the graphics all up and running.  You'll get the hang of it.  The journal looks great.  Hugs  Chris