Sunday, October 15, 2006

Our remebered little Angels

Welcome Back to my journal!

I would like to say thanks to all that have had  a read and left comments for me! Its great reading your comments especially the one from cherry!! lol this one was funny as it related to my son Michael Burying his moth bless him!!!!

My children and i lit a Candle tonight and so did some of my friends and family for the remeberence of the infant losses!!! I hope you all remebered!! Anyhow my children and i kept the candles burning for one whole hour like it said to do!! My youngest Samuel he is 3 and a half got stuck into the lighting of the candles and sat on the sofa and said to his dad! shush my sister is coming now she is up in the sky with the stars and is coming to see him! How Sweet was this it gave my husband and i a lump in our throats as it was such innocence from such a small child (our child)

So here is my poem and i hope you like it!!

 

                OUR ANGEL LAILA

Small and petite, from head to feet.

Why did everything have to be so bleak?

A tiny life that sruggled to survive,

why could'nt my Laila be alive?

So sadly missed as she rests in peace,

My little girl who deeply sleeps!

Cherished by us who love her the most!

Did the angels take her? or could she be lost?

Far up amongst the skies thats where Laila is

Surrounded by the stars.

The lights that lead to Eternal Peace

Godbless my sweet

Be forever in Peace.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By kerryanne!!!!

 

How hard it seems when you've  had such a loss. The grieving is hard ! But i have found it in my heart that the best thing for me is having my other children around me and when there all asleep and i go to bed i right every night of all that i feel about my darling precious daughter! I put down on paper then when i think its appropiate i share it with all you lovely people from j-land!!!  Thankyou for all your support .

And to all you parents out there Godbless you all ! Be strong !!!

Goodnight J-Land

Godbless you all and Sweet Dreams and the same to my friend and Family!!! Thanks your all Great!!!!!

 

Anyway i would like to leave a poem that i have written myself this evenning!!!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and Mum lit a candle :)
Lub you (lol) xxx

Anonymous said...

no problem i like ur blog. And thats a nice poem.

Anonymous said...

A candle was lit in our home too =)
Big Hugs!
~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Yep, our candle was lit, and placed next to a framed tag with Laila's name on it. Your poem is beautiful sis, such depth.  I hope you are taking things easier and resting more?  We don't want you making anymore trips up to the hospital!!! love ya, Big Sis xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG, what Samuel said was so sweet and innocent, it filled my eyes with tears and then reading the poem just made me cry. It's so beautiful. I wish I could give you a hug :(  

Love, Mandy ~