Thursday, October 12, 2006

A tiresome day

Hi Everyone in J-land.Thankyou so much for all your comments. I was amazed by so many who had read my journal and Thankyou for your condolences for my Family!!!

Well another day over with!  But as of yet i still have 2 sneeky children to put to bed so ill be quick and then if i can come back again for a while then i will!!

This Aol Stuff is playing me up this evenning trying to get my journal done (talk about how frustrating it is when you want things done quicker) Im not one for patience with things like this lol!!!

Today i read Lailas Tribute and it is Beautiful the amount of people that have lit a candle in the tribute of her memory!!! Thankyou you are so kind!!! And to all of you that have welcomed me to J-Land that has meant alot to me!! And for all your addresses to those that left some for me to go and read theres! Ill definite come and read and thanks!!!

Well my day was hectic with sorting out things with the hospital from picking up photos to finding out test results etc, which are still not back but the medical photos i got!!! My photos of my Daughter that my Brother Pete took were absolutely Beautiful but compared to how hospitals do photos i think they need to change their Camera as they were awful i was quite discusted!!! But that is the NHS for you in my Country !

I also took up donations for the Forget me not suite we managed to raise £75-00 for the room i stayed in to give birth to my Daughter Laila. This money will go on anything that is needed to help women and their families feel as comfortable as they can  at such a sad time! So any new equipement for the room the money goes towards this too!

It strange that in a hospital Labour Ward you hear and see all the new Babies being brought into the world and then at the other end of the Labour Ward is a Room for all the people that loose their Babies This i found really sad as up until now i would never of guessed the pain that some people were going through at the other end of the Ward! 

Then i went to the Grave Side and Checked Lailas Flowers and while i was there i had a good walk round with my 3year old and a close friend of mine Lorraine! We went and visited my Friends Little Girls Grave as she died 2 years ago! then we walked around the rest of the Cemetary and to my amazement i couldnt believe how many babies die at birth and just after there were so many and the young toddlers, This was awful i thought What a ruthless and cold hard we live in !!! MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL THE PARENTS THAT HAVE LOST . IT IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I  am very tired this evenning as i think i overdone it as since i came home from the hospital after giving birth to Laila i have been out and about going backwards and forwards to the hospital to see her and then to the funeral directors and then organising her funeral what with keeping my house in a reasonable tidy state there was the Shopping to do aswell. I was so busy that my midwife has only seen me twice!! She is back on Monday and she didnt want to disharge me as she didnt think i was ready!!! So she has tld me to rest for a couple of Days atleast! But its hard cause i stay on the go so that i dont dwell and think about my Loss and this is  find quite hard as your feelings turn to anger but so far im controlling it well i think .

Right my second eldest has gone off to bed he is 10yrs old approaching 11 in November this year! He is so good at trying to hang it out as long as possible before going to bed!! Sorry My sons name is Georgie He has a dissability called Right-sided Hemeplegia! (ill tell you all about this some other time) But he is doing well and makes up for his dissability in many ways Good and Bad! But thats children for you they know how to get intouch with getting round my little Finger (they have sussed that im an easy touch ) BLESS THEM!!!LOL

Well i supposed i have yapped a whole lot this evenning! I suppose i should say Goodnight J-land and possible be back Later as i want to try and add some graphics if i can work out how to do it!lol ( Mandy where are u i need help here lol)

So ill end with Goodnight to my Darling Daughter Laila Always in my Thoughts!

GOD BLESS AND SWEET DREAMS MY PRECIOUS ANGEL XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thankyou to Jenny from sunshine Expressions! My sister Mandy Had this tag made for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is my Daughters Laila Tribute Gates of rememberence.

http://www.gatesofremeberence.co.uk/main/tribute/?id1964

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

the people in j~land can be very comforting.  i think it is wonderful how they are there when you need them. it sounds like you have been very busy.  get some rest!
take care
noelle

Anonymous said...

Tell my nephew Georgie to get to bed!!! Or Auntie Millie Molly Mandy will have to come over and tickle him if he doesn't!  I went onto Laila's tribute again today - there have been some lovely things said - it's so touching to hear from people that have so much compassion even though they don't know you! Wow, that's a lot of money raised for the forget-me-knot ward!  I remember the morning of Laila's send off, when we got to the crematorium way before everyone else got there, and we walked and saw all the babies graves~so sad~ My heart felt so heavy. Looking forward to your next entry.  Love big sis xxx

Anonymous said...

Where is the tribute at? I most have missed this :( Sweetheart, you need to get some rest, you just gave birth and you have been through so much physically AND Mentally, you need REST. Please get some okay, you have kids and I know it's hard to get some, but get help from others that can take a load off and give you some time to lay down.
My heart is with you
Angie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((KERRYANNE)))))))))))))))))))Hi there,I am so sorry for your loss.I also wanted to welcome you into J-land.J-land is a wodnerful place to be in.So many encourging people and we all care.We are all here for you.

Anonymous said...

Kerry-Ann,
It is a harrowing experience you've been through, but hospitals unfortunately have to deal with this all the time. I hope this will get a place in your heart, alongside Laila's memory. At least you're keeping busy :-)

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Kerry... You are so strong, and I know that Mandy is proud of you for being able to handle this the way that you have.  I can only imagine your pain, and admire you for your strength.

You are surely one busy mum!  

Hang in there.. it will get easier...

Blessings
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Im glad you are handling things well and doing and taking care of business that need to be taken care of its hard to lose a loved one and its nice to see you have the heart to go to her grave for me its difficult like i said before my brother passed away 5 years ago and i only been to his site 3 times and that was the first year he passed i cant deal with it.

Anonymous said...

Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers...
Please try to get some rest from time to time...
i know how hard it is as life is busy, but take time
for you...life can be overwhelming at times...You are
such a strong woman...and I am so glad i have had the
chance in meeting you through Jland....this community is
great....everyone really pulls together when one is in need.
Hope you have a great weekend
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I tried to go to Laila's tribute gate...but it kept
saying Error  =(    Can everyone else view it..or is
it just my computer..?  
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Try and rest as much as possible, you and your body need it at the moment, its easy for me to say but even if its only for 10-20 mins at a time it should help you,
All children know how to wrap mothers around their little fingers, my children are alot older than yours but I bet they use the same excuses for things like mine did and still do at times
take care Lynne xx