Monday, October 16, 2006

AS HALLOWEEN APROACHES

Hi everyone,

Here i go again trying to add an entry to my journal and its been crazy! This is my 3rd attempt tonight and if this one doesnt work then i will screem!!!!

Well as i tried to tell you 3 times earlier My Family and i lit a candle to remember all the babies! My Children Enjoyed Remembering Laila as their star in the sky!!! This was very moving watching them as they thought of her and the other babies and infants that dont get to stay here with us!! Bless their little Hearts and the prayers that they had written for Laila was sweet too!

She will always be our remebered Angel in our hearts!!!!

Well now to talk about my Boys! Georgie Michael and Samuel, they are ESTATIC that halloween is Coming and they cant wait to dress up! My mind has been boggled with their ideas that they have!

And here we go again they would like a Party as we always celebrate Halloween and have many parties over the Years!! One year we had 18 children and 7 parents come and we had our party and then the whole lot of us trick and treated the streets they thought it was great However we were all some what KNACKERED by the end of it!!So this Year i think it will have to be just dressing up the house and doing the pumpkin and maybe a friend each as i don't think i have the energy for anything else! But i will do my best and make it as special as i can and still take them trick and treating********

This yeat we are going to have Mortisha (me) with Samuel my 3 yr old as a skeleton!!! That outfit is sorted and then Michael my 6yr old as Count dracula and then Georgie as Half frankinstien and Half harry potter this i have got to see!!! Where he got this idea from is beyond me lol!!! But im sure ill be up to my eyeballs in face painting but they will love it im sure.

So i suppose i best get making and preparing for their day otherwise i will be in the dog house somewhat with them all!!lol

Today i spent time looking at other peoples journals and snagging pictures i hope i did it right and havent stepped on anyones toes, but if i know me i have probably made some hiccups no doubt! So if i have then im deeplysorry But im new to all this and am still learning!!! (where are you mandy when i need ya lol)

Thankyou for my comments to all and especially to my sister mandy (millie) for your comment about my poem im glad you liked it and to my neice hayley for her comment to Bless ya!!! What a Family i have im so Lucky for their love and support and encouragement that they show me!!!

Tomorrow is a day when i visit my daughter Laila as i have bought a Daisy Chain to lay over grave So ill be measuring up to make sure it fits ( i hope it will look ok) and then im out shopping for my Eldest son Dean as it is his Girlfriends Birthday!!! So my time wont be my own as usual!!!! Oh and i must forget i have to take a Halloween cup for my son michael as he wasnt impressed with the one i bought him, he prefers his brother georgies one so that is a must (cant have him upset ) he is very sure as to how he lets you know his feelings!!! (love him he is a bit tempremental ) im sure it will pass in time!!!

Well you lovely people off i go need me sleep!!! And a cuppa!!! Have a good day!!!

Hugs and godbless!!!

 

Kerryanne 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like your going to have a busy week and month,getting ready for Halloween.That is sweet your family sending letters and giving you alot of Tlc.Its hard to find the right words to say.It will get better,but you will never foget.Have a nice evening.Should I say,a nice sleep.I feel like oging to bed myself.lol.Doc gave me a new med today and is kicking my butt already.lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerryanne,  I stopped by because I saw your link in Millies journal.  I did say a prayer when she wrote about baby Laila.  Your family sounds wonderful and the Halloween Holiday sounds like it will be alot of fun.  I have added you to my alerts.

I am here to Trick or Treat.  Stop by my journal and say Boo!
http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/entries/2006/10/12/trick-or-treat-through-j-land/719
Tracy

Anonymous said...

i was never allowed to celebrate halloween but me an my brother always took advantage of mystery night ;) lol the neighbors we couldnt stand had a whole lot of cleaning to do on halloween.

Anonymous said...

I've always loved Halloween and the candy of course, LOL. I used to decorate my whole house, even the bathrooms, but my kids are older now so they don't go trick or treating anymore.

Hugs, Mandy ~