Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Loss of my Daughter Laila

Hello again, thankyou to my sister and niece that have sent me a comment onto my journal it was lovely!

As some people may be aware up until resently my sister millie has been writting her own journal! She had been telling all that read her  journal about the trials and tribulations about herself and her family including me and at the time i was pregnant with my 6th pregnancy (as you are aware i have 4 boys) my second pregnancy ended in an early miscarriage and then i went onto have for lovely, terriers my boys! (There great and i wouldnt be without them) but in April this year i fell pregnant!!! It however was a surprise,shock and i was over welmed to think how would i manage another one, but my strong maternal instinct set in i was off, i would get on with it and do my best as i loved and do love all my children.

please feel free to read millies messings and youll be able to see all my dilemma's i delt with the problems of my pregnancy!!! you will find millies messing to the right and left i think of my journal!

Any way i gave birth to a lovely precious little girl on the 30-09-06 but sadly we knew she would'nt be alive! This was an awful feeling that i had to deal with, however my husband and sister was with me. Millie my sister stayed with me all through My Labour and birth and she was brilliant in coping with such a tragedy, she gave me so much courage and strength all the way through and i would like to say a BIG THANKYOU TO HER. for being there for me and for being a wonderful auntie to all my boys they love her to bits too!

My Brother pete gave me an awful amount of courage and strength too. He was an absolute diamond. He was there for me afterwards as my sister needed to be home with her family and also to take time out for her feelings too! You were so strong mandy!! Bless ya!

Pete helped me everyday, from visiting me and coming with me to the hospital to see my daughter, he was a perfect uncle( and is to all my boys they think he is smashing a real cool dude lol) We spent every day like i said together arranging the music to taking so many photos of my daughter and getting them blown up too! to helping me shopping for my family and taking me to lunch and all the running about he did and not to mention the phone calls and texts he made to me!without all the time he took off work to be with his sister me!!! Pete i will never be able to thank you enough either but i will say thankyou for being the perfect brother that any sister could wish for and that we love you to bits all of us x 

 

Any how Yesterday was my Daughters funeral, it was a lovely service with the poem that my sister wrote for her and  the music was perfect.  We let doves fly off and my boys let 3 balloons go into the sky. It was a beautiful service  I read my own poem out to all my friends and family and also to my lovely midwives (dolly and denise that were with me through my Labour and Birth)!! They were so kind and caring (thankyou to you both )

Saying a Poem at my own Daughters funeral was the hardest thing i have ever had to do let alone have to bury her! But i did it for the reason i will never get to do anything else for her!!! Only tidy her grave and visit her with flowers etc. I never ever dreamt that i would loose one of my children and i so i deeply feel for  other parents that have lost too! Its such a hard cruel world!

But i thank my daughter from the bottom of my heart for trying so hard to survive and i will never ever loose the love i felt and feel for her today and always.

Well i think thats enough for one night as im still learning on here! and im off to pick my son up from Scouts, he is 10yrs old is coming up to 11 yrs in November! so ill be off before im late!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...my sweet little Sis~well done for making your entry!  Was so very moving to read! It's nice to hear how things are, in your words and experience.  Keep talking sis and we'll keep reading.  We'll never forget our beautiful angel.  love you xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Im sorry for your lost i understand what its like to lose someone who is very special to you. 5 years ago i lost my brother from an illness i suffer from as well and it was and still is very hurtful to get over but thats why is started my journal i needed to put my pain and stress somewhere else starting this journal was a good idea it helped me deal and face alot of my fears and acheive many things its nice meeting you kerry my name is Diama and i am 18 years old and reside in philly you can call me cherry all my internet friends do but most use my real name. Try and enjoy the rest of your day.

Anonymous said...

i am so sorry for your loss
noelle

Anonymous said...

Please accept my condonces in your loss. No words can really help at a time like this. Just keep strong, know that your little Angel is at peace in a beautiful place, surrouned by Angels to care for her. Millie has been keeping us informed of everything in her journal & by email. Come visit my journals when you can, hope they make you smile.
Blessings, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your loss.
Keeping you and your family in my
thoughts and prayers...May God give you the
strength to get through these very difficult times.
I now have your journal on alerts and will be back...

http://journals.aol.com/chevyz71gurl74/Youthinkyouknowbutyouhavenoidea

Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry.. I feel as if I know you, just from all of the heartfelt and wonderful things Millie has said about you in her journal.  So many prayers were said on your's and Laila's behalf, and many tears shed as well.

Welcome to Jland, and I'm honored that you felt you could come here and write about your beautiful baby girl, and share your grief with us..

Many prayers that your heart heals rapidly..

Hugs
Jackie

http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry,
Your sister gave me the link to your journal. I would like to offer my sympathies on your loss, and hope you find strength in the days and weeks to come. I was very moved by the tribute in Millie's journal.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry, I'm Chris or Cab from Cab's Creations.  I'm so glad you started a journal.  My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family.  I've been following your trials in Millie's journal.  Welcome to JLand.  May you start to have happier days to come.  Your funeral for Laila sounds like a beautiful send off for God's newest angel.  xx Chris
http://journals.aol.com/cacklinrosie101/ADayintheLife/

Anonymous said...

Hiya kerry, im a reader of Millies, Iam so sorry for your sad loss,words can never be enough.You have a amazing family and you are all there for each other.You are in my prayers and thoughts, welcome to Jland.
love and hugs
katie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry,
Welcome to J~Land,  I'm sure you will make lots of friends, near and far, so sorry for your loss of Laila, I followed heartache  through Millie, both in her journal and with emails, godbless you all
take care Lynne xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillywooat62/WelcometomyWorld/

Anonymous said...

Love you bird, see you tomorrow!! xxx

Anonymous said...

That comment that says "Love you Bird, see you tomorrow xxx" is from Hayley, not Mandy ok lol xxx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((( Kerry Anne )))))))))))))))))))) I got your blog through your sister, I read hers to.  I'm sorry about your loss, I just can't imagine. I have thought so much about you before you even started a journal. Welcome to Jland I know you will find so much strength here and journaling will be very good for you.
Hugs
Angie
Here is my link if you ver would like to visit.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerryanne,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious little angel. The service sounds beautiful and I know Laila smiled when she saw the balloons and doves. I pray that God will continue to bless you with good friends that will be there for you.

This was such a lovely entry, and I want to welcome you to J-land! I'm glad you're here with us, and I hope you'll feel free to write whatever is on your mind, whether good or bad, happy or sad. We'll be here to support you.

{{{BIG HUGS}}}
Mandy ~