Friday, November 3, 2006

Recovering after a Hard week!!!

Hello to all in J~Land xxx

jesuswepray.jpg

Well here i am back eventually after My Chaos weekend and week that i have had!!!

I told you in my last entry that i would let you all know how the Memorial went Last Saturday, so here goes......

It was a Beautiful service Held in the Same Room that was where my daughter Laila's Funeral! This i feel was quite comforting!!!

There were so Many parents that Attended, i was shocked the amount of people that was there. The room was over~crowded~ The Service Began and a Lady stood up and told us all of the how the Forget~me~nots First started and it was all because of this Lady's loss of her daughter Grace, she felt the need to fund~raise for the hospital so that there would be a Room for other sad Couples to use through such a sad time of their loss, this happened 11 years ago! So for 11 years she had the support of her family and midwives and the forget~me~not group is still going strong!

There was a Beautiful poem Read and then another Lady got up and spoke of her Loss of her daughter too! These Stories of what happened to them was so sad too! I had many lumps in my throat this day and many little tears too that trickled down my face! I think that day Many,many tears were shed!

Next came the Reverend that call out one at a time everyones babies Names that had been lost and then we all got to light a candle ! This was hard getting up in front of others, but i managed it without floods of tears (funny how we can all control our emotions in such hard circumstances)!

Then after this we had some prayers and then the we had another Poem read ( the forget~me~nots)

They played Lovely music while the candles were being lit ( somewhere over the rainbow) and the (Fields of gold) BY EVA CASSIDY so very very appropiate. These were the songs i played once i lost Laila and deciding on her Music for the Funeral of which, i chose Ribbons in the sky by stevie wonder and then Tears in Heaven By Eric~Clapton and then Somewhere over the Rainbow by Eva~Cassidy!!!

So as you can imagine it was very emotional time for myself while listenning to the same music but somehow it was nice too!!!

We all then left the building to go outside into the grounds where some of the Forget~me~nots Lay and we all placed a Tag on Pink and Blue Balloons with our messages attached for our babies. Then we all released them into the sky A most incredible moment to see so many Balloons in the sky! There were so many people taking photos but unfortunately due to being divvy Lol i do not have any photos to show as i took so long trying to get my camera out of my bag once i got it there was only 2 balloons in the sky !!!

So Next year u will have some to see as im preparing me self and will organised for the event!!!Lol

We then signed a book of memorial and had tea and coffee and then i left to visit my daughters Grave side.

                                 inGodsHands.jpg

Then i drove home to pick my 2 boys up from their Birthday Party that they had gone to. Of which they thoroughly ENJOYED!!!!

Well i hope you all have had a good week and i will be back again shortly  as my Mum has turned up and i havent seen her for a week and she shouting at me CUPPA TEA !!!

so hugs to all in J~Land

Thanks for all your comments and support!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                               KERRYANNE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bet your whole day after that was so relaxing. Im glad you went i kno it helped.

Anonymous said...

The memorial sounds so beautiful...
glad so many showed up in tribute for
all the Forget me not babies...
Hope you have a good weekend Kerry Anne

Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a beautiful Memorial Service. I know Angels were present watching over all of you. Keeping you & family in my prayers. Please let me know if I can do anything.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

This gave me chills as the 2 of the songs played at my Mums funeral service were "Over the rainbow" and "fields of gold".....I hope you found some comfort at the memorial...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear that you went to the memorial, I cant keep my emotions in check, if my tears have to fall I have to let them go, and nothing that I do will stop them, it can be quite embarrasing
take care Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Aww the memorial sounds like it was lovely. I'll come next year. I haven't been to Laila's grave lately so you'll have to take me sometime soon ok.
Love you lots xxx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))I am glad it all went well.Have a nice day.