Sunday, November 12, 2006

THE END OF MY SUNDAY EVENNING

GOOD EVENNING TO ALL YOU J~LANDERS!!!

                                12072lttsd0agwt.gif

Well i got through Friday (georgies birthday) it was a long day!

Once i got the boys off to school i headed off for my chaotic day!

                              angel9.jpg

First on the Agenda was pins, we got them from a camping shop, as i needed them for Laila's daisy chain. Then we stopped at a Florist and i bought a bouquet of flowers to go on Lailas Grave and then we went to the Grave!

It was Freezing Cold and really windy!!! But hey i wasnt stopping till i'd finnished what needed to be done. So my Husband mick placed the cross and Tapped it in the ground for me!   Then we placed the daisy chains round and i pinned them into the ground! My Hubby mick went on search for some water for the flowers, while i finnished tidying up and then in went the flowers and i was done my mission was complete. Very Hard for us both to be there together cause as strange as it was we just did what we had to do .. we were like Auto pilots. My hubby shed some tears as we left but i could not i feel so, so numb i didnt even know what to say to him to comfort him, this sounds so harsh but its like ive buried my emotions behind a wall and there not coming out for no~one not even me!!!

                                1945871045.jpg

Well from there it was time to go straight home as the boys were coming out of school shortly, once home my Friend came around Lorraine and brought Georgie some balloons round and a Birthday card!

Then Dean my eldest turned up and we headed to the school to pick up the two horrors!!lol.

We celebrated Georgies Birthday at bowling, We all went including my mum and pete and his friend Katy and then our other friends Heather and Paul.

The boys had a great time including samuel as he found it was great to ride about on georgies Skateboard that heather and paul got him, this was real funny we were all in uproar!lol

Then Saturday was housework day!!!Yuk!!! i did loads of washing and ironning! And then the evenning i went out to watch a Band they are called Eagles Dare! My eldest son dean is going out with a girl called Sharn they are Great together have a lot in common! Anyway Lorraine my friend is sharns Mum and she is married to Glenn and it was his band that we went to watch! The Pub however was very old and some of the people seemed a bit iffy.lol but it was a good evenning! i enjoyed the break away from home. I stayed sobar too as i was driving !!!lol!!!

Sunday . I did lots of more Housework (boring) battled the boys with homework and Baths, the day was a strain with my 6 year old as he was testing my patience no end .

My hubby went and collected our new car (Sangyong Musso ) it is second hand of course but its in real nice condition from what ive seen of it in the dark(lol) this evenning!

Then it was more ironning ! Then i came on here and all my Favorite stuff that i have on the toolbar had dissapeared ( i was not pleased in the slightest, but i have sorted it all out) atleast i can do that without mucking it up or changing the size lol. this was simple stuff for my brain lol .

Also i have started making Cards i made some for mandy for her birthday! im sure she will show you all and then i made some for georgie for his 11th birthday! Also i made another one for my friends grandaughter as it was her birthday the same day as georgie . here is the pic of it!DSC00128.jpg i was real pleased with myself .... so i shall have a go at making some more and then the place where i got Lailas flowers for the funeral, the Lady Gill is going to allow me to take my cards to her shop and she will see if they sell. so we can only see!

Anyway im going to go as i have another busy day tomorrow, im taking my hubby to the hospital for he has an eye appointment to go to  and he is not to drive. awe what a shame ill have to drive him lol.

And then when i get back from that i will be going to my doctors as i have my 6 weeks post natel check im not looking forward to that one but ill still go!!! A must is a must so be it!!!!

                                        garfield-mondays-6-7.jpg

Well goodnight all

Speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxkerryannexxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: