Wednesday, November 8, 2006

JUST A FEW LINES BEFORE I GO TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone,   59865ludvn5cuou.gif  

Thanks for the comments on our halloween!!!

                    

Everything has been the usual chaos in my house for the last 2 weeks, New things have been arising, and im now finding things a bit hard but i suppose things will be this way for a while.

My youngest was poorly last week with high tempreture and sickness and a rash, but he is now well and will be back to playschool.

My other two have been so so poorly, georgie has had the high tempreture and headaches yesterday and the day before and Michael well he was feeling a bit left out i think, but has been having trouble with his hearing for some time and this has now arisen again. So tonight we went to the doctors and he has been given more ear drops and will be going to have his ears syringed YUK i do hope that it is not painfull for him as i remember mine were!!!!

Oh and last night we had a power cut for about half an hour THE BOYS   thought it was great no lights but candles and the curtains open with our cars HEADLIGHTS on LOL!!!

Luckily it wasnt for too long as i had just been shopping and filled me freezer . Also we have gekos LIZARDS in a heated tank and their heat was off too, but they are fine !

Well hopefully the kids will be back to school and playschool and then i can go and do some shopping for Georgies birthday !!!! PLEASE KIDS!!!

Georgie will be 11 years on Friday to the day 1.46am he was born in the morning. Funny ole girl i am i always remember the time they were born (must be the maternal instint in me lol) .  Well anyway tonight i have been making his birthday cards from us and his brothers!! (hope he likes them)

Tommorow will be shopping for his presents and cake etc... Dont have time for cake making those years are done with now as i buy it .

                        eye2eye.gif

Also i have had a Friend of our make Laila a Wooden cross for her grave it is Lovely so hopefully i will be able to pick this up tomorrow too.... And then ill place all her daisy chain round her grave too and start to decorate it (I cant wait ) i havent been to the grave for about 12 days now and it is starting to put a bit of strain on me as i feel the crushing in my chest again so maybe its where im anxious to go back again.

I will be be putting my poem on here soon and maybe one of her pictures !

Also my 6 year olds poem that he wrote for her, bless him !!!!

 

Well goodnight for now and ill speak to you all soon .

im off to iron and get myself to bed!!!!

KERRYANNE

THANKS TO CHRIS FROM

CABS CREATIONS ITS A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE

TO EXPLAIN HOW I FEEL XXX.

00239-1.gif

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your still resizing the graphics to be smaller then they really are. I hope your two boys get better and i have problems with hearing on the left ear and it drives me nuts a little lol.

Anonymous said...

Hope all the boys are better enough for school on Monday!  Little George 11..i can remember him so cute and tiny ~ time has flown by ~ He's still cute...but bigger!! sis xx