Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wishing everyone a happy new year 2008

Hi Everyone in Jay Land, Hope all is well and that you all had a lovely christmas!!!!!!!!

I wanted to pop by and wish you all a Happy new year for 2008.

I havent been here for sometime (what with being a busy mum and chores) i dont always get to go on the pc for long as we all share the computer in our house, of which can be CHAOS.lol

Well i do have some news of my own to share with all of you and that is im finally PREGNANT  again 19weeks, I have had plenty of scans and the baby is ok all measurements are fine for the stage (him or her) are at! The hospital have put me in the Low risk so i have chose not to go back to Kings hospital unless anything untoward is found on the scans (like they did when i was carrying Laila) I have all the normal signs of a normal pregnancy and i can actually feel this baby moving, which is a godsend as laila never made any movements at all.

It seems strange talking on here about it as for 2 months i kept it quiet from my boys and outside people,not even my friends down at the childrens school new, but it seems as though everything is going ok so i decided to tell you all my news on here too!

I am still somewhat worried cause no one knows what could happen! So everyday is a bonus and another day nearer to me meating this new little one. Im not sure of the sex of this baby yet as the last scan only showed the babys back (spine ) and the back of the head, this i did find extrememly strange as i have never seen a baby lying this way before but they say its ok so i will have to go along with that till my next scan which is in 10days time! As for what sex i would like i really dont care as long as its healthy and arrives safely into my world............ the baby is due the end of may 2008.

I think i may ask the sex though at the next scan as my hubby and the boys would like to know ..........i would love a surprise BUT what do i buy? i have no boys clothes just clothes that me and hayley bought when i was expecting laila..... im not sure if ill use them but we will see, thats if its a girl anyhow!

Well time is flying by on here and i need to sort out the boys so i will say good night to all and a big Happy New year to you all.

Thanks for popping by and reading. i hope it wasnt too boring for you all.lol.

kerryanne

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is great news. The best of luck for you and the little one. Sending up prayers for you both right now. Helen

Anonymous said...

So pleased for you all about the new baby and glad to see all is being monitored closely.  What a wonderful start to the new year for you.  Please keep in contact and let us know how it is all going.  Hugs, Tells x

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely delighted for you, Kerry, and even more so now that everything appears to be going well. Keeping fingers crossed - I'll uncross them again come May lol.

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip/

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry I came via Guidos journal, glad to hear your good news, and good luck in 2008.

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry ~ I too came via Guido's journal.  Wanted to leave some good thoughts and best wishes to you for 2008 :o)  I'm sure you will be fine xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear Kerryanne,Iam so pleased to hear all is going well for you this time ,what wonderful news ,Bless you all ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you! :o) Thank you for sharing your great news! We need this good news here in J-Land! :o) I wish you nothing but the best!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!  I'm so very happy for you!!!  I pray that all will continue well for you!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Came over from Guido's.  Just wanted to say congratulations.  Wonderful news.
Take care
Carolxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/carolelainedodd/a-quiet-life......i-wish/

Anonymous said...

Guido sent me also,congratulations on your good news.Will pop back round to visit again.Happy 2008!!
connie

http://journals.aol.co.uk/specialadyfink/Anyway...../
http://journals.aol.com/specialadyfink/Anyway......./
http://journals.aol.com/specialadyfink/in-the-sticks
http://journals.aol.com/specialadyfink/say-what/

Anonymous said...

Guido sent me over. Congrats on the baby praying all goes well.

Sunny

http://journals.aol.com/blazensun/ishalloverccome/

Anonymous said...

Hello Ü

I came by from "Northern Trip's" journal. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I will keep you and that precious baby in my prayers.

HUGS~Donna

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations to you!!  Praying for a safe and sound delivery to a healthy, happy mama.  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Congrats on this wonderful news. Will keep you & baby in my prayers.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I popped by courtesy of Guido. I hope you progres well. Our local hospital stopped sexing babies (unless for hereditary problems) due to certain cultural (other nationality) actions but my son and his fiancee were amongst the last to get a 'sexing' and we are due to have a grandaughter in 2weeks time.......a sister for their son who is 2 at the end of January. ttfn Joan
http://journals.aol.co.uk/aniracj/StrannyDayze/
http://journals.aol.co.uk/aniracj/TheBandAyleysComet/

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe I'm so excited about the baby. And I really hope you find out the sex, I'm still thinking boy. And I think you should call him Kai if it is a boy. I have a baby name book here that we can go through lol. Remember when we did that with Laila? Aww.
I always laugh when I think about how much money I made you spend on those clothes for Laila, I'm so mean. But you love me anyway.
Okay...I'm off to eat some crisps. I can't stop eating - come and see me soon. I miss you.
Love you xxx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, I am so happy for you.  We look forward to news of the arrival in May.  God bless.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Bringing Happy Wishes via Guido!!
A very Happy New Year to you and yours...
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!  I am very happy for you, and I hope the pregnancy continues to go well.
Lori