Friday, February 1, 2008

The world of J~ Land Hello to all x

Hi everyone,

Here i am again just popping by while i stand a chance!lol Its quiet here in my home at the moment so ive Sneaked on here.lol..... The boys are watching television and the hubby is sleeping ~ So slap my wrist i grabbed the chance so here i am..........

Well as you are probably all wondering what happened with my scan and what is the baby Boy or Girl? Well here is the update!!!! All my children came to the scan aswell as my hubby , everything seems to be as it should be with measurements and everything that they check for! Which i was relieved about, then all my family came into see the baby on the screen, it was sweet to see their faces of amazement! Samuel my 4 yr old said WOW its your baby he had such delight in his face, While Michael my 7 year old  was more interested in what the baby was so i allowed him to ask~ we had all had a bet at home before hand and if it was a boy (which i thought) it would cost them  £5.00 other wise i would paying them if they were wrong!  To such shock the midwife said that it was a girl~ i was silent i could not believe it, samuel shouted oh no, while George was just taking everything in his stride and then hubby was like TOLD U SO !

Well from there i bought pics of the scan and then we headed back to the car ..... I was so shocked and pleased that my eyes must of seemed to others that i had been crying, and to a point i was with happiness , How unbelievable i finally had done it! it had taken me years lol to get the little girl i had always wanted~ But at the same time i was sad for my little girl that i did have Laila April, she was so tender and sweet and tiny and a perfect little face, if only she were here with me and my family to share this and of course have a sister with her! (that is hard to compute sometimes ) but the weeks have gone on and im started to enjoy more knowing that im nearer and nearer to meeting my second daughter and i cant wait.

And if by any chance the midwife got it wrong and its a boy well all i can say is that if a he then he will be the prettiest boy in essex in PINK. LOL I better had start buying some nuteral colours lol.... and of course have a couple of boy names in the background too.lol

But if all is well and is definitely a girl then i feel very privaliged and grateful to be her mum~ if a boy then i will still be a lucky mum to a five a side football team and i will love it just the same....

Other than that im tired and humungously huge~ and i have still till may~ Blimmey i dont think ill be able to walk by then lol.

 

As and when i sort out my new phone i will add the scan photo for all to see, until then hope all is well with everyone in j~land.

 

Hugs to allxxxxx

 

kerryanne  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am very pleased that things are going well, Kerry, and even more so now that it looks like being a little girl. Laila will always be with you {{ }}

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award from Guido.  Well done!

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I came here via Guido.  Congratulations on learning about having this daughter.  I'm glad things seemed okay with your scan.  Also, congratulations on your award from Guido.  I'm going to have to come back here and learn more about your busy family life.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Great news that all is going well and that it is possibly a girl!  So happy for you all.  Hugs, Tells x