Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our Holiday

Hi all you J~Landers

                                .th69967523GchqfL_ph.jpg image by Kerryanne73

Thought i would come back on maybe a happier Note than Last time.

Well i hope everyone is well and /or feeling a little better!

As i said in my last entry we went on Holiday!

Where was it you may all ask "well we went to Kessingland" Its in Essex ~

We had a Lovely time Just went for one week!

The weather was beautiful and it lasted the whole week, which was wonderful as we had the sun and the Beach for the boys  Great!!!

I have managed to do a slide show of some of my family pictures of our time there! some of the boys playing in the park, others of the beach, one of me with a Zoolu (if thats how its spelt) lol anyway that was at Africa life it was a Massive Zoo, the amount of room the animals had was amazing! (better than Colchester Zoo). There i go again waffling away! lol and there is another of my husband and the 3 boys on the way to the club in the evenning!            

Well i did do the slide show However im not sure how i get it onto here from photobucket!! So Sorry but as soon as i find out i will add here in this entry for all to see! Sorry im still learning on all this stuff .lol

 

Well I hope you like anyway.

Also in my entry this time i would like to say that sugars Tags (sugars shacks) are lovely they are very colourful, so go alone and have a see for yourselves!

                               thcloudyangel.jpg image by Kerryanne73

Its nearly 11 months on the 30th since my baby girl has been gone ~ Somewhat strange~ Went to see my councellor and she has said the same that how i reacted with my emotions after loosing another was quite normal as i was somehow protecting myself by blocking out the hurt and the guilt.

So soon i will start looking and maybe ordering a headstone for Laila as it will be a Year on the 30th September 2007.

Also School is back in one weeks time and my second eldest boy is off  to secondary school, which is scary! He did very well with his sats exams i was very proud of him as he tryed so hard and put so much effort into them that he won an award on his last day of his primary school for best effort ( but sadly didnt get to keep the award just has his name placed on it) But also won another for Best success in getting a level 4 regardless of his dissabilty.... So well done Son im proud of you!

                                  DSC00596.jpg image by Kerryanne73

Lastly my Youngest is starting school but will only go mornings till october as he is 4 and a half then.... so im going to be alone with no kids in my house all day soon! (boy i wont know what to do with me self) No doubt the housework will keep me busy though.lol and if it dont then ill occupy myself with my card making as ienjoy it alot but dont often get the time.lol

Well this was a better note for me to finnish on.

would like to say Congratulations to all for the J~ Land Anniversary.

sskj-landbears3.jpg image by Kerryanne73

Thanks Sugar for this lovely

Tag.x

                              

Be Back Soon . Hugs to all xxxx

 

                          KerryAnne_gradwhtSST.jpg image by Kerryanne73

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear you so upbeat, Kerry, and good luck to your boys in school. Pleased you had such a good time out on hols.

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good holiday.  Aaaah school.. surely the boys will do great
d

Anonymous said...

The boys are growing up too fast :( It's not fair. Georgie going to secondry school and Samuel going to school. Oh my god I can remember when they were both babies! Aww. I love them. And Michael of course, I've noticed lately that he's getting more cuddly! I remember when he used to hate having cuddles but the last time I saw him he gave me a kiss on the cheek and a cuddle! Aww. xxx

Anonymous said...

P.S Maybe we could do something on the 30th to remember Laila? Let off some balloons and things? xxx If you want to that is xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that you had a great holiday! :o) Many hugs to you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Nice seeing you again, I know Laila lives in that special place in your heart.  You sound good, wish I'd been over more often but I'm very bad at being good by visiting people are much as I should.  Still...xoxo CATHY