Monday, December 11, 2006

BACK TO ME WRITTING AGAIN

Hi to everyone in J~Land.....

This is a quick entry as i made a deal with my niece Hayley that i would show an appearance. However this is hard as i havent been here for 4 weeks and its hard to come back .

I found it hard writting on here for a while but i had beareavement councelling and the lady told me to write, this was a couple of weeks ago and ive still found it hard as im not sure what to say to everyone. And also how i feel too. extremely strained and very very numb and how do i explain myself like this, Maybe like a Jigsaw very puzzled about everything to do with laila.................... Even visiting her grave i found hard and did not go for 2 weeks but i have been this week twice ! I left her a christmas Cross but still im numb.

Anyway dont want to bore you all ....

So here you are Hayley ive made an appearance and now i must go lol...... Bedtime and an early rise for the hospital run to london for my son Georgie !!!

 

So speak again soon hugs to all ....

Kerryanne xxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't stay away so long, we miss you & worry about you!
Hope you find some kind of peace, & are able to cont enjoying the beautiful boys & hubby you have. God has Laila & is caring for her, time to let Him.
If you need me, I'm here for you.
In my prayers, you & family.
Blessings, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerryanne... :o)
I wanted to stop by and say hello. I am so sorry about Laila. Just trust and feel in your heart that God knows your pain and loves you so very much. I know it is going to take a very long time to heal and you will always have that wound but trust there is a reason no matter how big or how small. We are his children and we do not understand everything but try to find peace. :o) I will try my best to make you an Angel tag asap.

Angela

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Kerry, and looking forward to many more posts in the days and weeks to come. It's not easy, that's clear. Wishing you strength,

Guido

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK, I'VE MISSED YOU,
so glad to see you back again, I have been looking for you on line, please keep in touch I do worry about you, and I am always here for you, you know that,  are you ready for Christmas yet, I bet the boys are getting excited about it,
take care Love Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

Welcome back.  The last few months have been terrible for you I know.  Sending you and your family all the best for Christmas.  Hugs.  Terry x http://journals.aol.co.uk/tellsg/bowl-of-cherries/