Thursday, October 30, 2008

BEING NAGGED!!!!

welcome all to my new blog!!!!



I have popped by today as my neice Hayley (Bless her) Has reminded that im a bit slow on the uptake in updating my blog as its been nearly 2 WHOLE months that i have written anything!


So here goes ..... im writting ..... lol Hayley ...She is amusing herself at the moment with my camera admiring herself!!!! I do hope that i will not be getting my photo done at this hour of the night! AS I REALLY DO LOOK AT MESS and in my case that is not hard!!!


So my update !! Well For all of you that know me i had a Beautiful Daughter in May this year ...Her name is Rochelle and she is exactly 24 weeks tomorrow and on Sunday just gone she was christened.


It was a Dull day of which thankfully it did not rain . All of my family came and many friends to celebrate with us.... Rochelle had 6 Godparents of Which was my niece Hayley which she says SHE IS THE BEST LOL of course there is no denying it she says as she grins ...and of course i know hayley will always look out for rochelle ... Sorry i have to tell what she has just said " Hence when the time comes when i pop me cloggs she is to get first dibbs on rochelle .... Good job i take all this in jest Bless her cottons....


Anyway Back to the christening... It was lovely i was so proud of my little girl, she didnt even cry when they blessed her with the water!!!! She was the star of the day ! All of her brothers were there with her too and im sure that her brother michael was the one that was very very proud of her ! Bless him he loves her to pieces.... We took lots and lots of photos and then afterwards family and friends celebrated with us at our local public house.... did'nt like to say pub cause that sounded so COMMEN.LOL.


All Rochelles godparents are lovely people and i know that one day if anything ever did happen to me or rochelles dad she would be in safe hands!!


Anyway moving on DURING THE WAR!!! NO ONLY JOKING!!!


Yesterday i went to visit my sister Mandy in her new home in maldon, its a lovely home, suits her to a T, mandy does like the country life and her home tells you that... what with all her card making stuff she does too, she is a natural oh and not forgetting her garden .... Only she could have a fresh blooming clematis growing away quite happily in this freezing cold weather, it was Beautiful. To End our day we took the kids to the promenade, we were blooming freezing but we had such a laugh, hayley did her usual photographs 80 of them to be percise, the view of the boats and the day drawing in for the evening to start was such a pleasant view, the kids had fun , so we had a lovely day and thankyou Mandy! Oh and not forgetting Terry poor sod i locked him out so he couldnt get in till we got back from the promenade..... bless him he didnt mind or he didnt let on he did anyway ... So Timothy please except my appologie......SORRY.


Well this is where i end for this evenning i hope you enjoy stopping by my blog! please feel free to comment and leave me your addys for your journals so i can drop by and say hello....


Goodnight to all ..... i will leave a few pics now for you all to see how much rochelle has grown , and many other pics of my last few days !!!!!


Oh and Not forgetting Happy halloween to all.....




NIGHT night!!!!!


kerryanne xx

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Hello hello hello :) Miss you and the baby and the boys (sometimes) lol xxx

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOOU))))))))))))))))))What a beatiful baby,very pretty and you are very pretty as well.I am glad it as a nice Christning.